New Excel glitch - find and replace across multiple sheets

Copper Contributor

I'm having an issue today with the find and replace function across multiple sheets in Excel.  I have a workbook with multiple sheets that are set up generally the same way so it's easy to select multiple sheets and highlight a row or column to edit the formula with the find and replace function.  Excel is glitching today and only changing the formula for two selected sheets, not all selected sheets.  I've tested this on multiple workstations at the office and encountering the same issue.  One workstation still works.  We're guessing it's because this workstation hasn't installed the latest Microsoft updates.  Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks.

2 Replies

@DanielT2222 

Just tried that with 6 sheets and it worked as desired without an issue on my end.

I am having the exact same issue. I only want to replace certain cells across many worksheets and it is only making the change to the first and the last worksheet and not the ones in between. This just stopped working after the latest update the pushed down.  Going to take so much longer to update all my files. So frustrating.