Need to Transpose but Alter Numbered Data

Copper Contributor

As one can see, I would like to move vehicles and their attributes to be able to select all of a certain kind of attribute for every vehicle from one row.As one can see, I would like to move vehicles and their attributes to be able to select all of a certain kind of attribute for every vehicle from one row.I have converted a large dataset from PDF to Excel. The data consists of vehicles and their attributes. I would like to transpose the data but to have each vehicle and their attributes individually transposed so as to make the date readily usable in the future. I would like to have the data in a format I can use to highlight the same attribute for all vehicles in a single row or column. I could individually copy and paste every single vehicle and their attributes but this is not an efficient solution. I would image I can transpose all of the vehicles using some kind of a numbered formula - as each vehicle is individually numbered, I could enter a formula transposing at each numbered row. Please help me to find a solution to this, I have read and searched for answers but I have not been able to find a solution. 

4 Replies
kindly share the sample file or the pdf file to understand your data better

Regards, Faraz Shaikh
Could be possible to attach the PDF file? I can the data is not in single columns,

@Faraz Shaikh I hope this is enough.