SOLVED

Need Help with Pie of Pie Chart

Copper Contributor

Hi 

I need help with Pie of Pie Chart.

Data is my total income by Customer and then by Customer Receipt Type.

Please see sample data below.

I want to Pie 1 to equal Customer 1 80% and Customer 2 20%

I want Pie 2 to equal Income Type = Cash 70% and Cards 30%

The below would work fine it i could get rid of the light blue 50% shape on Pie 1

I hope i am making sense and any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

seanoreilly_0-1626800091832.png

3 Replies

This is the chart i am trying to replicate 

seanoreilly_0-1626801718746.png

best response confirmed by seanoreilly (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@seanoreilly With some extra steps you can recreate such a pie chart, as demonstrated in the attached file, although I'm not sure if there isn't a smarter way to do it.

The 20% for customer 2 needs to be split in two parts based on the cash/card ratio (i.e. 14 and 6) so that you get 3 data points for the customers, of which the last 2 will be used to create the 2nd pie.

The label names are concatenated from the customer (or payment type) and value fields, and linked to each label by entering the reference in the formula bar. 

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 06.43.28.png

Thanks @Riny_van_Eekelen - that is very helpful and exactly what i was looking for.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by seanoreilly (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@seanoreilly With some extra steps you can recreate such a pie chart, as demonstrated in the attached file, although I'm not sure if there isn't a smarter way to do it.

The 20% for customer 2 needs to be split in two parts based on the cash/card ratio (i.e. 14 and 6) so that you get 3 data points for the customers, of which the last 2 will be used to create the 2nd pie.

The label names are concatenated from the customer (or payment type) and value fields, and linked to each label by entering the reference in the formula bar. 

Screenshot 2021-07-21 at 06.43.28.png

View solution in original post