SOLVED

Need help with if formula

Copper Contributor

I have created a QA report for few employee. I need Total % in QA sheet T3 cells when I selected the No in any cell of parameter the % must decrease from the total %.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Kiran_gandhi610 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Kiran_gandhi610 

I have created a QA report for few employee. I need Total % in QA sheet T3 cells when I selected the No in any cell of parameter the % must decrease from the total %.

I think you need to reverse your thinking. Make it a matter of adding the value accorded to that column if/when you select "Yes," as is done in the attached.

Notice I put your value from the Parameters sheet along the top row of the Data sheet and used them in this SUMIF formula.

=SUMIF(E4:S4,"Yes",$E$1:$S$1)

Thank you so much sir
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kiran_gandhi610 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Kiran_gandhi610 

I think you need to reverse your thinking. Make it a matter of adding the value accorded to that column if/when you select "Yes," as is done in the attached.

Notice I put your value from the Parameters sheet along the top row of the Data sheet and used them in this SUMIF formula.

=SUMIF(E4:S4,"Yes",$E$1:$S$1)

View solution in original post