Need help on

Copper Contributor

Help! I need to do this for 50 different finished files.

I need to import one file into a file that already has a sheet of data in it. The existing sheet will be named NC1 and the other imported one sheet will be NC2. NC1 has data in Columns A-Z. I then need to have matches of sheet NC1 / column B that sheet NC2 / column B has. If NC1 cannot find a Column B match in NC2 it will delete those rows in NC2. NC1 columns A-Z should overwrite the NC2 columns A-Z only. Then sheet NC1 can be deleted. Then I need to remove certain columns in NC2 from AA thru BZ.

I would I go about this? 

1 Reply

@Peter_Contieditor 

I'm sorry, but your file contains quite a bit of personal information, phone numbers, emails...such info is not to be posted here. If you can take it down, do so. Post your question without that info...or put dummy names (movie characters, for example) if they're needed.

I'll be asking a forum moderator to take it down if you don't get to it in time.

Once all that is done, though, it would be helpful if you could pose your question with greater clarity. What's the end result desired? How does each of the 50 different files relate to that? Etc.