Need help on excel automation

Copper Contributor
Team
I need your guidance on below process.
1. A complete data is collected and using macro i have extracted the column required
2. Now there is start date and end date. Based on today due i need to send auto email to respective person based on due.
Is this possible?
2 Replies

@Lakshmi84 

Work with VBA macros in Excel for the web

Although you can not create, run, or edit VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) macros in Excel for the web, you can open and edit a workbook that contains macros. Any existing macros will remain in the workbook, and you can open the workbook in the Excel desktop app to view and edit the macros.

To edit a macro:

If you have the Excel desktop app, you can use it to work with macros. Above the ribbon, click Open in Desktop App, and follow the steps in Create, run, edit, or delete a macro.

To delete a macro:

If you open a workbook that contains macros, you won't see any messages from Excel for the web. If you know that the workbook contains macros and you need to remove them, this must be done in the Excel desktop app. Follow the steps in Create, run, edit, or delete a macro.

Sie beschreiben hier nicht, ob die Mailadresse ebenfalls in der Exceltabelle steht.
Wenn Sie über eine Bussinesslizenz von Office verwenden, dann steht Ihnen auch PowerAutomate zur Verfügung. Mit PowerAutomate können Sie sich mit Excel verbinden (die Datei muss auf OneDrive oder SharePoint liegen), alle Zeilen der Tabelle durchlaufen, auf das Datum prüfen und bei einem Treffer eine Mail versenden…