Need assistance building a spreadsheet

Copper Contributor

I've built a very simple spreadsheet that has all the data together, but would like some of that to copy to additional pages in the same workbook, depending upon the data in one cell. For example, columns are name, DOB, etc. If I enter Yes in a particular cell in one of the rows, I would like that whole row to copy to additional page in the workbook and, in turn, be removed from that additional page if that same cell is changed from say yes, to no. I am a complete novice, so this may not even be possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Trying to make my new position more efficient. Hoping this makes sense. Please feel free to ask any questions for clarification. Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply

@Kim_Gandy 

With your permission, if I may recommend you.
Include a file (without sensitive data) in your request. Describe your project in relation to this file. This means that you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

It is also always advisable to specify the operating system and Excel version, as possible commands and setups could differ greatly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Nikolino
I know that I don't know (Socrates)