MY MAP CHART ON EXCEL 2016 DOES NOT SHOW ANY MAPS

Copper Contributor

EXCEL 2016 MAPS.PNGHello Everyone,

I have tried to represnt my data on map charts. however it does not show any maps. Rather it shows me bar charts or pie charts. How do i solve this problem? I am on a very tight schedule with my boss. . I have attached the screen shot view from my excel with shows maps. However, the maps add in does not seem to  work.

5 Replies

Hello,

when you follow the steps in this support article, where do things go wrong for you?

Its working fine now. Thank you. I had to switch from deferred channel to current channel

I am using Office 2016 pro plus. How do you switch from deferred to current channel.

Hello,

that depends. If you are using a consumer license like Office 365 Home, you can do it yourself. This page has some good info and steps

https://www.msoutlook.info/question/office-update-channels

If you are on an enterprise license, the channel will be determined by your IT administrators and you will need to contact them to see if you can switch to a different channel. 

Hi,

I have payments data assigned to a state/location. I've been trying to create a filled map chart in excel with only the locations where data is available.

Excel selects the right states, but won't allow me to scale the plot area to enlarge the visualization.

Major issue, very stressful. Please help.

kbadmus_0-1651765307002.png

kbadmus_1-1651765318756.png

@Ingeborg Hawighorst