Multiple V-Lookups

Copper Contributor

Hi there

hope you are well. 

I am doing a skills matrix for my team and looking to simplify the research of information with a skills matrix. There are several skills such as languages, hard skills, hiring and so on. 

Would like to have the possibility to have multi select employee. IE someone that is proficient in French but has  x hard skills at proficient level. 

As there would be different employees that have those two skills, how can I set up my enquiry?

Very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Best

1 Reply

@roccobangs 

Without knowing more, it's hard to say specifically what would help. My first thought on reading what you've written, however, is to refer you to this YouTube video which introduces the new Dynamic Array functions. Notably FILTER -- which could be used to identify people, in your case, who meet multiple criteria. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I9DtFOVPIg

Learn everything about our brand-new Dynamic Arrays and how you can use them to build advanced spreadsheets. Arrays (CSE) have long been present in Excel, but were limited to power users. With Dynamic Arrays we have rebuilt the calc engine, effectively turning all formulas into array formulas ...