SOLVED

Multiple issues with workbook being used by multiple users in realtime

Copper Contributor
So we are a dispatching group that have access to the same workbook that updates and saves multiple users inputs in real-time. We are encountering many different issues arising with our workbook and we cannot fix but we need this sheet to run our daily operations. I will gladly send someone a copy of the sheet if you could help us... The issues we are running into so far:

1) we have a master sheet at the beginning of the workbook then a sheet for each of the days of the month following behind the master. We cannot make a change to the master sheet and have that change be reflected in the sheets following

2) In one worksheet are many different tables that hold information for each of the routes we run. We have a drop-down box with the names of each route / table to be able to quickly find the exact table we need to get to and make updates in. We have new routes added all the time and we need to be able to add a new table to the sheet without affecting the drop-down data and maintaining the accuracy of the drop down box.
Those are the main issues that we keep having for now. Please if anyone can help me with this it would be so greatly appreciated! As I said before I will gladly send a (not live of course) copy of the sheet to help u see what I am talking about
3 Replies
best response confirmed by ksbyers_0426 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@ksbyers_0426 

If I understand correctly there are some automations that you don't want anymore. Usually an automation can be switched off. You should consult the developer of the workbook.

The issue being this has been a collective effort between different people, there's not any one developer of this workbook and the original creator is no longer around

@ksbyers_0426 

Well, then you should provide an anonymized version of the workbook.

However, if it is a very complex workbook it might be better to consult a service provider.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ksbyers_0426 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@ksbyers_0426 

If I understand correctly there are some automations that you don't want anymore. Usually an automation can be switched off. You should consult the developer of the workbook.

View solution in original post