MS365 Subscriber and MAXIFS not available

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am a MS365 subscriber and yet MAXIFS (and other advanced functions)does not appear to be available in spreadsheets on my local PC.  I tried changing the license to confirm and that did not work.

Any suggestions to fix?

7 Replies

@SpringChook 

On which version of Excel you are? If Excel for Win Desktop that's at File->Account and looks like

image.png

@Sergei Baklan Hi thanks for the fast response. I am on Desktop version 2004 Build 12730.20352

@SpringChook 

Sorry for incorrect question, most important which channel is it plus is it English version of Excel or not.

The MAXIFS and MINIFS are available in Office 2019 ProPlus and all channels of Office 365 which is now Microsoft 365.

However, newer functions such as XLOOKUP and Dynamic Array Functions such ad FILTER, UNIQUE, SORT, SEQUENCE etc are currently available to users in Insider Program and Monthly Channel.

If you're on either Insiders or Monthly Channel and you do not have those functions, do click on Update Now in your Account under Product Information.. They should be available

Cheers

@Abiola1 

Assuming that's English SKU

@Sergei Baklan Hi, yes. I was 'monthly channel' (English version I assume) desktop version. This morning I tried changing to 'Beta channel' and installed the update. It still does NOT have MAXIFS available.

@SpringChook 

If you could provide screenshot of File->Account page or right part of it under Product information,  perhaps any idea could appear what could be wrong.