MS EXCEL 2010 COPY /PASTE

Copper Contributor

HI,

i have a issue with my excel 2010. some unwanted datas are showing during copy paste function. please suggest a solution for clearing the issue. unwanted datas are overlapping with  my wanted data. lease refer image.WhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 6.07.06 PM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2022-02-24 at 6.07.06 PM.jpeg

1 Reply

@fbsntk 

With your permission, I recommend to provide more information.

If possible, add a file (without sensitive data) and use this file to describe your Issue/topic step by step.

Or give a detailed description of what you want to do in the photos.

Copy-paste with all formulas?

Copy-paste with merged cells?

Copy paste with hyperlinks?

Copy-paste in the same worksheet, workbook?

You'll get a quicker and more accurate answer, and those who want to help don't have to invest time guessing the problem.

I recommend: Always inform about your Excel version (as you have already done), operating system, storage medium/hard drive, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.).

If possible, add a file (without sensitive data) and use this file to describe your Issue/topic step by step.

(Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 71 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 5)

In this link you will find some more information about it:

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Here some links about Copy-Paste possibilities in Excel 

Paste Special option

Copy and paste specific cell contents

Move or copy cells and cell contents

Additional Info:

End of support for Office 2010

Support for Office 2010 ended on October 13, 2020 and there will be no extension and no extended security updates. All of your Office 2010 apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks.

Try Microsoft 365 for free

Tip: Not sure what version of Office you have? See Find details for other versions of Office to help you determine what version you're currently running.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)