Moving select data from One sheet to another

Copper Contributor

Newbie to spread sheets.  Can't find what I need in other posts so help me if you can.  Below is sample of what I am working on.  If you look in last column, I need to move all open files to a new spread sheet.  I need to transfer all the data in same line across all the columns.

OH   CRProperty DamageInstallation Crew Damaged Home Cash Settlement $8,549.00Closed
MI   CRNon PaymentCustomer owes $13,993 Letters Sent to Collect BalanceOpen
NC   CRProductionLow Production EEP Issue Add 13 panelsClosed
NC   CRProperty DamageDamaged Gutters New Roof issue Offered $600 for Gutters RepairOpen
NC   CRPricingCx believes he has overpaid for system Buyers remorse, threatening social media campaignClosed
2 Replies
With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your project.
Explain your plans in relation to this file.
So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.
At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.
A win-win situation for everyone.
* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand your plan.
Even if it says that a picture says a thousand words, it is definitely not true in the case of Excel.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thank you for helping me.  I have uploaded sample spread sheet.  Column K has files listed as open or closed.  I need to take all the open files and move them to a new spread sheet without the closed files.  I also need to list all the info with the open files so I need columns B-K to transfer to new spread sheet.  I hope this helps you understand what I am trying to accomplish without having to copy each row 1 at a time and moving them manually.

Sincerely,

Jeff