Money in Excel blank pane pain

Copper Contributor

As of 6/17, the Money in Excel pane (right side of spreadsheet) has been blank. I had three accounts set up successfully and had updated transactions smoothly for several days. Now, the pane is blank, and thus, allowing no account updates. However, I did get my weekly summary via email of activity. 
Here's what tech chat support checked so far: 
Excel - possible add-ins conflict, safe mode, previous versions issue, eventually reinstalling Office 365 completely. Uninstalled the Money in Excel add-in and reinstalled. Also tried setting up a new blank worksheet. 
Edge and Internet Explorer - cleared cache and other possible interference. 
Also, checked for the latest updates on all this. 

Screenshot attached. Any other ideas?

6 Replies

Possibly a helpful update:
I set up another pc with my Office 365 account and opened the Money in Excel worksheet. Now, I see the accounts but when I try to update, it says, "Something went wrong on our end. Please refresh Money in Excel to pick up where you left off." Still unable to update.

Latest update:
Created a new workbook on other computer and success! Everything is updated to today's transactions. So, I copied the file to my first pc and it opened up with the accounts in the pane. However, the original pc requires a microsoft account sign in every time I open the workbook, whereas the second pc does not prompt me to sign in every time. My guess is the problem was related to some security setting issue and/or corrupt workbook, although I and tech support tried to create a new Money in Excel workbook from scratch without success. 
Let's see how long it goes without issue.

Same problem worked on the online ver and mine then just starting working again another problem I’m having on the snapshot tab I can edit the page and change everything can you this page should be locked right?

@Realtoraz I don't think locking the Snapshot page will make or break the workbook, but it unlocked will allow you to add the summaries of other accounts that Money does not yet link to. Hope that helps.

I'm having the same problems and have tried all of the suggestions offered here in this blog but I am STILL having this issue. My question is, why isn't there a response from a Microsoft tech offering solution? Maybe I'm just in the wrong place.?
3 months later the problem still exists and no word or KA from Microsoft.