Missing FILTER, SORT and UNIQUE functions

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have office 365 Business and I have noticed an hour ago that some functions like Filter, Sort and Unique are missing. Anyone know the reason? I used them couple days ago, but now they are gone

11 Replies
Try going to File Tab >> Accounts >> Office Update Check for updates and install them if any

@Zarko_Tripunovic 

Please check on which channel you are in File->Account. If on semi-annual that could be, dynamic arrays shall be on it somewhere in July.

@nabilmourad thanks for Your response. Updated but still nothing

@Sergei Baklan thanks for Your help, but that is not problem. My colleague has the same version and he has all new function. Only thing that I didn't try is to uninstall and install it again. 

@Zarko_Tripunovic 

It's not uncommon because Microsoft keeps making frequent changes and spreading these changes randomly to users. You might be among the lucky people who get it first and you might not... But rest assured, it's just a matter of time and you'll get the full functionality back... and much more

@nabilmourad 

It was weird for me because my colleague has same Office 365 and he has it and I don't. I uninstalled Office and installed it again and now I have these functions again. Once again, thank You for Your time and support.

@nabilmourad  Hey I just noticed that You have YT channel Officeinstructor. I'm big fan and You have great videos.

@Zarko_Tripunovic 

Re-installation and update not necessary could help. New functionality code is already within your build, and it switching on/off by licensing engine when you are online. However, dynamic arrays shall be available for everyone on current channel. I'd recommend to open support ticket or at least Send a Frown through File->Feedback.

@Sergei Baklan i did re-installation of Office and it works just fine now. Thank You very much for Your help.

@Zarko_Tripunovic 

Glad your issue is resolved :) 

It's a pleasure to see you here and on my YouTube Channel...

Stay tuned... The Best Is Yet To Come

@Zarko_Tripunovic , glad to know you sorted this out.