SOLVED

Messages d’erreurs #N/A et #Valeur

Copper Contributor

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bonjour,

J'ai 2 messages d'erreurs différents en faisant

la même formule avec les mêmes données.

Sur une feuille sans Tableau j'obtiens du #N/A et du #VALEUR et sur la feuille avec Tableau je n'ai que du #N/A. 

Les deux erreurs différentes sont importantes dans mon analyse et j’aimerai savoir d’où vient le problème. 

Merci

3 Replies

@THOMAS_DUPUIS When you try to deduct a number from a text as shown in your pictures, you get a value error. If either of the cells contains #N/A resulting from e.g. a lookup function you will always get #N/A. If the #N/A is just a text like " '#N/A", you will also get a value error. 

So, what in the cells that produce #N/A in column B?

@Riny_van_Eekelen Hello, thank you for your feedback. All #N/A are in the form "#N/A", the only function are those on the picture. The only difference is really in the "Table" formatting.

best response confirmed by THOMAS_DUPUIS (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I just found the reason. This is actually unrelated to the "Table" shape. It comes from subtraction, A-B = #Value and B-A = #N/A. But I don't understand why there is this difference in error.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by THOMAS_DUPUIS (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I just found the reason. This is actually unrelated to the "Table" shape. It comes from subtraction, A-B = #Value and B-A = #N/A. But I don't understand why there is this difference in error.

View solution in original post