May not be possible...

Copper Contributor
Ok, bare with me as i may not explain this very well

In the very basic picture i have 3 seperate values for which i want the averages for, however i want them for the different Managers above

For instance if Terry runs Friday and Saturday i woukd like to know his average result for all Values, and for that result to go into a seperate table

Also the shift managers will change every week (for which id use a seperate tab)

Is it possible and have i made myself clear?

Thanks
1 Reply

@butchpt6 There are many ways to achieve this, all depending on how your data is structured. You write about "the very basic picture ...... above". If you intended to upload a screenshot, it did not come through.

Attached workbook contains two simplistic examples. One using AVERGAGEIF and the other one uses a Pivot Table. 

You mention that you want results to go to separate tables and separate sheets for each week. Probably not the best way to go, I think. But if you could upload an example of the data you collect (delete any confidential information, though) and the kind of results you would like to see, it would be much easier to come up with a solution.