matching and feeding back information

Copper Contributor

image.png

JZJANIK_1-1661433563565.png

Hi all

I've got a weekly production plan and trying to create jobcard generator for our hygiene team. 

On attached screenshot (sorry for scale) on the left hand site i've created a list of assets and locations assigned to these + time and qty for what i'm thinking is going to take operator to clean it. 

On the right hand side there's copy of data from other tab with production plan and days of the week. 

Quantities here i think won't matter much as it's more to set anything over 0 to trigger certain assets and count them later in different place in the sheet (screenshot 2) feeding back relevant information. 

Can you advise how to do it best & easiest way and do I approach it in correct manner?

Hope i've explained it clearly but in case of any questions - let us know! :) 

Perhaps guru @Hans Vogelaar ? :D 

Much appreciated as always! You're all stars! ;) 

Thanks 

2 Replies

@JZJANIK 

Could you attach a sample workbook (without sensitive data), or if that is not possible, make it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar? Alternatively, you can attach it to a private message to me. Thanks in advance.

@JZJANIK 

Thanks for sending me the workbook.

Can you provide an example of what you expect as output and what it should be based on?