marking spreadsheet with named cells

Copper Contributor

I wish to submit a VAT return using 100PcVatFreeBridge

return is ready to submit

3 Replies

@JimWilsoncoco 

With your permission, if I can recommend. It can help us all if you upload an Excel file (without sensitive data), no picture. Even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases. You could get a precise solution much faster with a file (w/out sensitive data). This would also be a blessing for all of us, as we can understand the problem much better, a win-win situation for everyone.

* Knowledge of Excel version and the operating system are a must if you want to get a reasonable solution (Example: office version e.g. 2016 or 2019 or 365 web or 365 pro, etc) and your operating system (e.g. Win10 (2004), Win 10 (1903), Mac, etc.).

In order not to be misunderstood, in the community it is the aim of excel users to give help on their project (from Excel users), or rather, to provide food for thought and not to deliver finished work or finished ideas.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Afraid that won't help if you are not familiar with this http://www.comsci.co.uk/100PcVatFreeBridge.html software.

@Sergei Baklan 

It is certain that I am not familiar with this software.

It is also certain that I cannot and will not offer a solution proposal.

But here it was first of all to advance this post and not to forget it.

Second, it should be remembered by people who are very familiar with the subject.

Thirdly, I have set as a principle "that it is better to get an answer that does not lead you to the solution than to get no answer at all".

Finally, I know, not long ago, how it can feel heavy and lonely when you stop in your project and don't know any more.

With this in mind, I am trying to convey these messages, which have not received an answer for a long time.

I hope that I don't bother or annoy anyone.

I certainly didn't mean any harm with my message.

Hope I translated it correctly :)

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)