Macros

Copper Contributor

Caros, 

sempre que tento utilizar um excel que contem Macros, eu tenho problemas, o seguinte erro aparece:

Não é possível executar a macro ... a macro pode não estar disponível nesta pasta de trabalho
Já tentei ajustar as configurações em todas as formas possíveis, já li várias vezes as ajudas da Microsoft e Comunidades e nada resolve o problema.

Será que alguém aqui poderia ajudar???

8 Replies
You need to allow macros to run in Options>Trust Center>Trust Center Settings>Macro Settings. If you are trying to do this in a work system, your IT dept may have restricted this.

@Charla74 I've already tried make this settings, however, even that I can't open macro on my personal computer.

Please see the prints below.

Captura_Macro.JPGCapturaerro.JPG

Is it possible it is an issue with just this particular file? Possibly corrupt? You could try recording a macro, in a new workbook, and running it, to determine whether it’s a problem in Excel settings or just this file. The error message looks as though it’s an issue with the file, as it mentions an attempted repair.

@Charla74 No, the problem isn't in the file, I've tried some others  and problem is the same.

I tried record a macro in a new workbook, when I close it and open it again, the same message pops up.

Ah! I opened this files in another computer with same version and I hadn't any problem. It works perfectly.

Another information, I tried two version of the Office 2016 and 365, both of them I couldn't open it.

teste macro.JPG

Unfortunately, I’m now drawing a blank on further suggestions, without seeing the issue myself - hopefully, something in the below link will help:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/security/internet-macros-blocked

@Charla74, no problem my friend. Thanks for trying help me.

I hope that someone here can help me.

@Charla74 I got a way to solve the problem.
It is necessary uncheck the Unicode Option in the region settings, like the print.localidade.JPG

@EdgarGallucci  glad you worked it out and now your solution is posted it may help others in the future.