Mac OS X - List Worksheets in a Workbook?

Copper Contributor

Hello,

TLDR: Is there a way, on the Mac, to pull up a list of worksheets within a workbook?

I am going through the book "Slaying The Excel Dragons." The author has provided a workbook allowing the reader to follow along. The workbook contains dozens and dozens of worksheets. The book will say navigate to worksheet XX (whatever the name is). Is it possible to pull up a list of worksheets in a workbook?

3 Replies
on my PC, if I right click the <> arrows at the bottom to the left of the sheet tabs I get a sub menu with all the tabs to select which one to jump to. On the mac the mouse right click is usually replaced with ctrl-click or something, but I'm not near my mac to test it right now. Maybe a member here with more mac experience could help (@mathetes @Riny_van_Eekelen )

@mtarler That would be a two-finger click on a MacBook touchpad. It looks like this:

Screenshot 2021-03-26 at 16.57.52.png

@mtarler and@Riny_van_Eekelen 

Thank you both for your replies. The two < > was the key! On the Mac, I can use the two-finger tap described by Riny or I can use the right mouse button (Logitech mouse) and either bring up the list.

Thanks again!

_screenshot 2021-03-26 at 9.03.58 AM.jpg