Looking for a formula

Copper Contributor

Hello there, 

I would need help to know which formula I should use or which one would be the best to satisfy my need. 

This is an extract of some returns that I need to refund. Column H is filled automatically depending on the status of column F.

What I would like to do next is to see in another sheet all the lines of the table where it is mentionned 'A rembourser' in column H. Ideally i would like to have  in this new sheet column A / B / C / H 

Hope I am clear enough and thanks in advance for your help :)

Mikaelleo_0-1596536230737.png

4 Replies

@Mikaelleo 

You may Power Query source table and return to another sheet filtered result. Another option is to use Advanced Filter.

It is also possible to do this with conditional formatting.

Use conditional formatting to highlight information

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/use-conditional-formatting-to-highlight-information-fed60...

If you liked one of the suggested solutions, please click on it as the correct answer, if possible with a like (thumbs up). If neither is the solution you are looking for, please give us a quick feedback.

Best regards,
Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@Mikaelleo , just curious on the screenshot you shared - it doesn't look like Excel (perhaps Google Sheets?), so the Excel solutions may not apply. Apologies if I got that wrong.

A file (without sensitive data) would help us all to offer you a quick solution. It is grueling to imitate the sheet in advance to send it as an example.
With sheets instead of pictures you get a quick solution.

Nicolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)