Look up

Copper Contributor
I have one question i have N number of parts and n number of weeks. I need to MPR based on part and weekly requirement pls refere the file if enter the part number week wise requirement need to fetch from data base how to get that data
3 Replies

@Mano_96 

Did you mean to upload a sample file? It's missing, if so. If not, please do.

And perhaps you could define "MPR" rather than assume everybody is familiar with it.

But without a sample file it's VERY DIFFICULT to give any kind of specific recommendation.

Sorry official file i can't share thats the reason.
Eg
Part Number

Week Wise each part part number having different requirements from Wk09 to Wk36 so its like a data base

Working Sheet
Cell 1-> enter part number
Same row respective weeks i have highlited at top so based on part number requirements neer to fetch from there and week wise.

And also one more addition request there is some incoming also that means of receipt that information also need fetch from data base date wise

@Mano_96 

There's a reason why you've not gotten any response over the last 11 hours: what you're describing isn't clear at all.

So if you can't upload even a disguised sample of the workbook you're working with, then I'm afraid you're going to have to figure it out on your own.