Linking charts/graphs with dynamic developer list

Brass Contributor

Hello All,

I have a few Issues...

Number 1, I want everything dynamically linked with my Developer List box for month.

Number 2, My "Written Premium Growth" chart should be showing the "Actual" Inside of the "Target," I want the "Target" Red when it is not reached while the "Actual" is blue and the "Target" green when it is surpassed while the "Actual" remains blue. Right now the graph has the two measurements stacked on each other rather than overlapping/inside one another

Number 3, is my graph for "Loss Ratio" should behave the same way I want my graph in "Number 2" to behave. The entire circle should be based on the "target", and than the filled in should be based on the "Actual"

Finally, I want my numbers in "Process" to behave dynamically with the Developer List box as well. 

Any assistance in this manner would be greatly appreciated.  Think "Excel For Dummies" when providing an answer because i'll need screenshots and my hand held :) 

2 Replies

@shade206 

I would like to say that your biggest issue is the way you have structured your date. It's going to be extremely difficult to make something nice out of it. You ask for assistance at the level of "Excel for Dummies". In the attached workbook (yours) I've inserted a sheet (Sheet2) with an example of how I would tackle your points 1 and 2. Everything is in one sheet just to make it easier to follow. Not particularly beautiful and certainly not at the dummy level. Sorry!

The Listbox triggers data ranges, that in turn sets the charting data. One set for Actual < Target and one for Actual >= Target. The first set has color blue on red, the second blue on green.

At the moment I don't have the time to resolve your other two requests, but perhaps you get inspired to work it out yourself.

Thank you, i actually need to delete this thread as it is not what i needed to do... i'm going to start a new one with much more specific questions instead of such a broad stroke :) @Riny_van_Eekelen