Key Assign Function

Copper Contributor

So I'm trying to find a way to have Excel assign a Key # (For this instance it'd be something like Keys #1-5) for a specific TMR # line based on availability.  So for instance if Key #1 is out on the first TMR, and it's return time is greater than the report time for the next line, it would issue out Key #2. However, if Key #1's vehicle return time is before the vehicle report time for the second TMR then it would be reused.  Hopefully someone out there might know a solution. Unfortunately my systems administrator has disabled macros for our excel usage as well.  Thank you!

2 Replies
With your permission, if I can recommend. It can help us all if you upload an Excel file (without sensitive data), no picture. Even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases. You could get a precise solution much faster with a file (w/out sensitive data). This would also be a blessing for all of us, as we can understand the problem much better, a win-win situation for everyone.
Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Wish you a nice day.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)
Thank you for the suggestion; I've uploaded it while also striking the sensitive data. Hopefully it still makes sense by replacing locations with numbers and times with past dates and times.

Thank you!