Issues with Excel Templates (xltx), after 9/25/2017 Release

Copper Contributor

Hello,  I have 2 issues after this latest release that was pushed out on 9/25/17.

1) When opening an Excel Template File (xltx) saved on my desktop or in my OneDrive, 2 copies are opened.

2) In addition, the Template losing formatting where multiple text formats are used inside a single cell i.e.: A Sentence like this no longer keep its formatting, after the first instance of a format change.  After the first instance (going from Bold to Underline), the formatting seems to be stripped out, even the font size changes back to some kind of default... even though the "Font" area on the Home Tab indicates the original size I specified.

Even after saving the file generated from XLTX as an XLSX file, and re-applying formatting, the formatting is stripped out again from the newly created XLSX file upon closing and reopening the file.  

I randomly am also seeing formatting issues appear after closing and reopening a regularly created XLSX file.

Sample is attached, showing the formatting changes that happened after closing and reopening my file.

1 Reply
Hello, I have recently been estimating simple linear regressions and comparing the results with another program (eviews) has given me a variation in the value of the constant. According to what I have looked for, in the eviews program it is estimated from time zero instead of starting at one time would you like to know why this happens? On the other hand, from the same series I have estimated the trend, and I would like to know the criterion for estimating it, because I get the same result. I would also like to know if there is a way that when I add trend line in a graph, it estimates me from zero and not from one. I would appreciate more technical and theoretical information about how this is done. Thank you.