Issue with excel

Copper Contributor

Excel formula replicate across work sheet when I enter change a value on a vacation workbook. When worksheets are grouped, whatever I do to one worksheet affects all other worksheets' to ungroup worksheets.

For example, if I enter 25 days of vacation for one person, it automatically changes to 25 days for another person, even if I want to keep 19 days for that person.

How to fix that?

5 Replies

@ajuchimiuktintracom 

You write

"When worksheets are grouped, whatever I do to one worksheet affects all other worksheets"

That's by design. If you want to change a value in on sheet only, you must ungroup the sheets and select one sheet only.

How do I do that?

It's essentially a single spread sheet that lets me alter a person's name, after which the page adjusts to that individual; the only item that doesn't change is the number of days the person has.
When I enter 25 days for one person it automatically appears for different person as well.

@ajuchimiuktintracom 

Could you attach a sample workbook (without sensitive data), or if that is not possible, make it available through OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or similar?

Yes of course, can have an emial please to share it that through One drive?