Issue to create Holiday day Tracker

Copper Contributor

Hello,

First of all big thank you for this course. This course is perfect for everyone and it's really help me for my career development. After this course i am try to make Holiday tracker for my manager to see all team member future holiday plans for whole year.

Unfortunately, I have some issue to complete the Holiday plans tracker. As you can see the image of my excel sheets then you find that there is three sheets :

1) Main file 2) Holidays Plans 3) Key

Issues:

1) How to create the macros work like, when you click on Reserve button then automatically Name on cell 'A10' ( From Holiday Plans) copy and paste on 'E5' ( From Main File) with selected dates on 'B10 : AF10' ( From Holiday Plans) copy and paste on 'F5' ( From Main File)( with 'ddd dd' format).

*please note that data should store by cell after next cell. Refer to image2

2) If i change the month from combo box (in top left corner) then automatically save the data from 'Main file' sheet (in Reserve table)

3) In Holiday Plans sheet how to create the macro button for create PDF file (Only 'Main File' sheet) every time with new PDF file name and also save in desktop.

I am glad that if you can help for it.

Thank you in advance.

Holiday plans issue.PNGimage2.PNG

0 Replies