Inserting large text/long string from Excel cell to fillable PDF form

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to "export" a large string of text from a cell. Here's an example of the text (formatting and spaces between paragraphs included) as downloaded from a SharePoint database:

BACKGROUND: The Brine Chiller has multiple rivnuts on the frame that are used when installing the Brine Chiller Handling Set (~4 per side). (Reference TO for visual) The Handling Set is used as the sole method of installing/removing a Brine Chiller from the LCEB.

PROBLEM: Several of the rivnuts on the Brine Chiller frame are not able to support a threaded bolt from the Handling Set and require replacement. However, the IPB does NOT list any part information for these rivnuts. We do not have any other Brine Chillers on base, so until we get these rivnuts replaced, we are unable to install a Brine Chiller.

After discussing with local TEF, they were able to look at MICS and determine that the following is the correct part information:
PN#: ########
Nomenclature: Rivnut, large head, 
UNC-2B, .165/.260 grip

However, when we checked with Supply to see if it's orderable, it was found to be "not authorized for US use." Without a specific TO reference/procedure, they need supporting documentation to get it ordered.

RECOMMENDATION: Requesting approval of provided part information and authorization to purchase Rivnuts.
After purchase, removal/installation of rivnuts will be coordinated with local TEF

I'm trying to write a VBA code to take this information and insert it into a fillable PDF. It doesn't neccesarily need to use the "application.sendkeys" function, but the rest of my code to input other values into the PDF follow this format. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Replies