Increase the number of Activities shown in "Gantt project chart1" (download from Excel templates)

Copper Contributor

How to increase the number of Activities shown in "Gantt project chart1" (download from Excel templates)? The chart shows 5 activities in one time and scrolling the bar can show another five activities.  Is it possible to show all activities in one page?

6 Replies

@SHLam-ARK 

Make the Excel window larger, or decrease the zoom percentage at which you view the sheet.

@Hans Vogelaar 

Dear Hans, Thank you for your help. 

The first picture is the original view; the second picture is the view of decreasing the zoom percentage to 50%.  There is no increase in the activities shown in the Gantt; there are 15 activities actually and I want to see all the activities in one view rather doing the scrolling.  Thank you.

Best regards,

S.H. Lam

@SHLam-ARK 

Aha - the chart had deliberately been designed to display only 5 categories at once.

I have completely removed this feature from the attached version.

@Hans Vogelaar 

Dear Hans,

Thank you for your help.  That is what I need.

Do you think you can share how to remove that feature of showing 5 activities only? Please accept my apology and ignore my request if it is not appropriate to make such request.  Thanks again.

Best regards,

S.H. Lam

@SHLam-ARK 

The Project Tracker sheet had two hidden columns: F and G. I unhid those columns.

I then clicked on the chart on the Project Chart sheet and clicked Select Data on the Chart Design tab of the ribbon.

I edited the two series and the x-axis labels to point to the complete ranges, for example:

S2153.png

I removed the scroll bar below the sheet, and unhid, then deleted the hidden sheet that contained formulas used to display only 5 rows at a time.

@Hans Vogelaar 

Dear Hans,

Thank you for your sharing and assistance.

Best regards,

S.H. Lam