SOLVED

Include Holidays as Working Days

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a calculation using workday and workday.intl functions and so far, so good, now I need to calculate what would be the end date taking into consideration holidays, when using the workday.intl function I know that it would exclude holidays as non-working days but this time I want excel to take those as working days as well. Is there any way to do so or is there any other option that I should use?

Any insights would be highly appreciated.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Rodrigo12Rodriguez (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Rodrigo12Rodriguez  WORKDAY.INT takes 4 arguments. The start date, a number of working days to add and two optional arguments to indicate which days are considered to be the weekend and any holidays. Don't fill in the holiday argument and the function will not exclude them.

So, a formula like this:

=WORKDAY.INTL(TODAY(),60)

....will add 60 working days to today's date, using the default weekend setting and ignore holidays.

Thank you so much, highly appreciated
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rodrigo12Rodriguez (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Rodrigo12Rodriguez  WORKDAY.INT takes 4 arguments. The start date, a number of working days to add and two optional arguments to indicate which days are considered to be the weekend and any holidays. Don't fill in the holiday argument and the function will not exclude them.

So, a formula like this:

=WORKDAY.INTL(TODAY(),60)

....will add 60 working days to today's date, using the default weekend setting and ignore holidays.

View solution in original post