SOLVED

Immediately close excel file afer open

Copper Contributor

Hi everyone! I have one excel file run with Macros. But sometime after open this file immediately close. I think something wrong with Macros. Who is an expert with excel can help me to resolve this problem. Thank you in advance!

6 Replies

@trungbucharest 

The VBA code has been protected with a password, so we cannot view it.

@trungbucharest 

You can unlock the VBA project and possibly see whether it contains a time lock and change / delete this permanently.
However, the question here is not whether it is feasible, but rather whether this is also allowed.

With your permission, I could give you the following help... try to change Date settings in your operating system to the date before 2020 (maybe using 01.01.2019) and then try to open the file again. Just a simple little suggestion for a solution from me.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Hi Hans Vogelaar, Thank for your help but I am not a guy, who create this file and I dont have password for VBA code. Sorry !

Hi @NikolinoDE, Thank you, your suggestion is work with the little problem with program antivirus and Office 365 because cant to connect with the server. But however, is work and I think this is only possible way in this case when I dont have password for VBA code. Thank you very much !

@trungbucharest 

You should ask the person who created the workbook...

best response confirmed by trungbucharest (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@trungbucharest 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by trungbucharest (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@trungbucharest 

View solution in original post