I want to locate all of the $0 entries in the spreadsheet

Copper Contributor

Hi

I have a very large spreadsheet and I would like to be able to sort and find all the $0 entries and have them collated to print out so I can check the value of them

How do I do this please

3 Replies

@DawnMM 

Filter data in a range or table

Suitable: Excel for Microsoft 365, Excel for the web, Excel 2021, Excel 2019, Excel 2016, Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007.

Use AutoFilter or built-in comparison operators like "greater than" and “top 10” in Excel to show the data you want and hide the rest. Once you filter data in a range of cells or table, you can either reapply a filter to get up-to-date results, or clear a filter to redisplay all of the data.

Hope I was able to help you.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thank you.  I have not tried this as of yet.

I first thought it was my mouse doing strange things, but I think I have the settings wrong somewhere.

I can not scroll down the page to delete say 10 lines.  

If I have a word in one cell in a column I cannot scroll down to repeat that word 

Copy and Paste does not seem to work.

So I think I have to change or fix my settings.

Can you help me step by step please

I have not used Excel for a very long time over a year and seem to be rusty

@DawnMM 

In order to be able to help you step by step, it is not possible without the file (without sensitive data),

or it takes a lot of time, which unfortunately I cannot make available at the moment.
Additional information on the Excel version, operating system, storage medium would help with the above.

Of course, you could also use Excel video training as an additional help.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE