I need help with excel

Copper Contributor

Hi

I need help with a question. Is there any formula or something that can help me? 

I have one column that is summarized, in cell C21, but i would like it to show up, in B36 in an table on a different sheet. So when i make a change in the summarize table, it automatically changes in the cell B36. Is it possible?

The summarize table= divforbrukstabeller

The table i want it to show up in= Faktiskforbruk

I have taken some screenshots of the tables so you can se, and se if it makes sense. The only cell there's is a formula inn is C21. The formula is =SUM(C2:C20)

If there's any question just ask.

7 Replies

@Stig_Andre 

Try this formula:

=divforbrukstabeller[[#Sum],[columnname]]

where columnname is the field name/column header of column C.

@Hans Vogelaar 

Hi thanks fore response.

I have tried your formula, and I dont seem to get i right. I keep getting an error mark. You can see it in the screenshot.

@Stig_Andre 

I'd have to see a copy of the workbook.

@Stig_Andre 

I guess there is no Total Row in the table

image.png

@Hans Vogelaar @Sergei Baklan 

Thank's for your help. I found a way to do it.

@Stig_Andre , great to know, thank you for the update. I only not sure why do you need structured table if you use it as range.

@Sergei Baklan 

Hi

I have one table where i putt in all the small amounts in an budget like grocery's, and that table summarize the small amounts and puts it in, in-another sheet where i keep an overview over the expenses in my budget. That way I don't need to manually summarize and correct the cell.