I need help with a formula

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I need help with a formula please! I have an excel sheet with multiple tabs. So on sheet 1 I have all master data and on sheet 2, I break out a section of the data. In the example below, we are looking at the master data and on sheet two, I need to pull all books that have at least one "yes" over and it needs to show the corresponding code. For example, I'm looking for all codes (TSS, RML, LOO, BDG, TRR, SMS, APP) that the books apply to.

Master Data - "Books" is Column A. 

Books Data Facts TSS RML LOO BDG TRR SMS APP
Transfer PlaceHolder PlaceHolder Yes No No No Yes Yes No
Regulation PlaceHolder PlaceHolder No No No No No No No
Control PlaceHolder PlaceHolder No Yes Yes Yes Yes No Yes
- - PlaceHolder No Yes Yes Yes No No No

Here is an example of what I need the formula to do on another tab of the workbook. The formula needs to be such that whenever the master information is updated, this other tab witl automatically update. So below, each Book that contains a "yes" on the master sheet populates, showing which of the codes had a "yes". (CODES are columns D-J above)

Books Codes
Transfer TSS
  TRR
  SMS
Control RML
  LOO
  BDG
  TRR
  APP
- RML
  LOO
  BDG
2 Replies

Hy Rylane,

Perhaps the easiest way is to use Power Query (aka Get&Transform) - query your master table, unpivot columns with codes, filter on Yes, make bit more cosmetic and load the result into another sheet.

I am trying to achieve the same in Powerapps. Would anyone know how I could do this in powerapps?