SOLVED

How to remove large text across worksheet

Copper Contributor

Please can someone help me remove that large text across my worksheet "_FilterDatabase"

I have spent hours trying. I have tried copying the contents to a new sheet but I loose the formatting of the pictures. Thanks

8 Replies
click View> Normal

Thank you for replying, I have just checked under view. The normal button is selected but it is still there :( @Yea_So 

can you share the workbook?
best response confirmed by allyreckerman (Microsoft)
There's your answer
Thank you both soooo much for helping me!!
The problem is, it is a large sheet so at times you do want to zoom right out. Seems odd it is so hard to get rid of it.
Not to worry I will just zoom in! :)
Thanks again, so humbled how helpful people are

@roboreeves 

As a variant although I have not tried it, you can copy a zoomed out version the entire worksheet with content and paste it in a different tab as a linked image that way when you zoom it out since you already have a zoomed image, you won't have that nuisance.

cheers

I think I tried every paste option, one of them it looked perfect except my jpg's became all distorted. I should have started with a fresh workbook rather than build on the original from third party that has unecessary database filter. I have tried to turn off but they are greyed out. I have to issue it shortly so it will just have to stay as it is. Thanks again
1 best response

Accepted Solutions