SOLVED

How to pull out dynamically values from a day and previous day from table simultaneously

Copper Contributor
Hello,
I need assistance for this.
I created a dashboard to track power and energy Consumption with daily, weekly and yearly summary. However i have one challenge to achieve my final result as shown below which i need your assistance;

I can select from a year, month and day in that month to display the values of parameters for that selection;

My major problem is this;

I want when i select any day in a particular month and year, example in the attached, I selected

Year: 2018

Month: May

Day: 26

I want it to be able to display the value for Day =25 and Day =26 in separate columns Dynamically so that I can compute %Change day-on-day

Unfortunately, I couldn't write out the formulae to make it pull out the previous day=25 values at the same time.

Kindly help for my project work at office

See attached Image
2 Replies
best response confirmed by mayowa360 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@mayowa360 

In E9:

=IFERROR(INDEX(INDIRECT($P$14),MATCH(Sheet1!B9,INDIRECT($Q$14),0),MATCH(Sheet1!$C$6&Sheet1!$C$7&Sheet1!$C$8-1,INDIRECT($R$14),0)),"-")

Fill down to E17

@mayowa360 

If you are on Excel with dynamic arrays, that could be

=IFERROR(INDEX(INDIRECT($P$14),MATCH(B$9:B$17,INDIRECT($Q$14),0),MATCH($C$6&$C$7&$E$8:$F$8,INDIRECT($R$14),0)),"-")

image.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mayowa360 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@mayowa360 

In E9:

=IFERROR(INDEX(INDIRECT($P$14),MATCH(Sheet1!B9,INDIRECT($Q$14),0),MATCH(Sheet1!$C$6&Sheet1!$C$7&Sheet1!$C$8-1,INDIRECT($R$14),0)),"-")

Fill down to E17

View solution in original post