How to pull data from all sheets into a master sheet (for accounting purposes)

Copper Contributor

So we have a construction company and we keep all of our job data in a workbook, separated out by job (a sheet for each one). We have gross revenue, net profit, taxes etc. on each sheet. I want to put a sheet in the front that will pull specific cells from each of the other sheets and list the data in columns so we can have an accurate view of our cash flow in and out of the company. The sheets are labeled by the jobsite address' currently, with a template sheet in the front. I plan to put create an accounting sheet before the template, all other sheets will be one for each job.

Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? 

Thank you for any help you can provide.

2 Replies

Hello Sir,

I can solve your issue but for that can you please contact me on my mail ID jdevendra6509 @ gmail.com for details . Please @iBretish 

@iBretish As an accountant myself, I would start collecting all transactional data in a real accounting system and from there, pull information by project/job site into Excel and do whatever analysis the accounting system can't do for me.

It seems you want to do the exact opposite. Collect data by project/job site in Excel and then put that back into an accounting system. If you could share an example workbook with some anonymised dated for some projects, it would be easier to put you in the right direction.