How to make a cell count just 1 number if there is 2 or 1?

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

I work with disabled people and in this project we do a lot of different activities, so things you need to know to help me if you can.

- We do 2 Activities per day.

- There are 2 fields per activitie that we use to classify the evolution of the kids CP (Behaviour) and PT (Participation)

- But I also want these board to check daily presences (attendance), because some kids just come to activity 1 or activity 2 and miss the other, I want these to count as a presence also so, the Z column count all activity 1 presences, the AA count all activity 2 presences and I want the AB to count all the presences in the week. 

My problem is, if I divided by 2,  1/2=0,5 rounded up is one, but if I have 2 presences in both days 1 and 2, it will be 2/2=1... any ideas how I can solve this?

Captura de ecrã 2020-10-10, às 07.27.27.pngCaptura de ecrã 2020-10-10, às 07.58.34.png

5 Replies

@nunomiguelneto 

From your screenshot it's not clear where are days and where are attendances, and how you received 1 in Z and AA on first screenshot. It's better to submit sample file with formulas you use now and manually added desired result.

@Sergei Baklan Hello Sergei, thank you so much, here is the sample file

@nunomiguelneto 

Thank you for the file, it's more clear now.

Perhaps here

image.png

it'll be simply maximum of two, please check attached.

@Sergei Baklan Thank you so much Sergei... it was basic... sometimes the answer is right under my nose and I cannot find it. 

@nunomiguelneto 

No problem, such happens with each of us from time to time