How to get a 1 55% of the time

Occasional Visitor

Hi I'm working on a project for a college course and I for the life cannot figure out how to get excel to generate a 1 55% of the time and a 0 the remaining 45%. Please Help! 

1 Reply
How you will define % of time? Based on hour?