how to find User Agent & Cookies in http request header parameter tab

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

I want to pull data form web but when i go to get data from web and selects advanced , In that menu when i check the drop down list of HTTP REQUEST HEADER PARAMETER, I am unable to find the option of USER AGENT and COOKIES.

How to solve this?

4 Replies

@Anupam_Nain 

I am probably not the right person to suggest a solution to you,...but

With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your project.

Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

A win-win situation for everyone.

Please no Picture, even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@Anupam_Nain 

In Power Query not everything could be done from user interface, quite often we need to adjust / add M-code manually. I guess that's the case for these two parameters. I have no practical experience with these two, you may check "User Agent" and "Cookies" options are not there in Advanced Search options for Web query. [SOLVED] ... if helps.

@Sergei Baklan Thanks for the help, but i am not able to understand the procedure explained there, it seems quite complicated.

@Anupam_Nain 

Unfortunately I have no other variants and/or ready-to-use patterns.