How to find a mistmatch between header and column

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the below question, which would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a formula, which reders to some other tabs in my workbook. Those tab names are also listed as the header of my column. How can I make sure (Quality Control) that cells in each column are referred to the correct header?

For instance, in column A, I have the name as "office", which refers to another existing tab with the same name. Now, I need to make sure all cells in this column are being referred to "office"- where i used a formula to match some valuse from that "office" tab in that column.

1 Reply

@mhm62dabbagh 

MATCH function

Create a relationship between tables in Excel

I'm not sure if I understood your plan, nevertheless I'll send you the links above which might help you.
Furthermore, if I may recommend, always include information about your Excel version, operating system, storage medium, etc. in your project.

At the same time, attach photos or a file (without sensitive data) and explain your project step by step, so that people like me can understand it better :).

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)