How to build a stacked and clustered column graph in excel (with up to 4 sections per column)?

Copper Contributor

Hello!

I am trying to build a stacked and clustered graph in excel. I have found this website which details how to do it: https://www.xelplus.com/excel-clustered-column-and-stacked-chart/

The down side is, this only seems to work if you have up to 2 sections per column. The data I am trying to display is from a survey looking at responses from pharmacists and from technicians. The possible answers are: very satisified, satisified, neutral and dissatisfied.

Visually the aim is to have 4 questions each with 2 clustered column graphs. Each column may be split into as many as 4 sections.

Can anyone help out with this?

Thanks!

3 Replies

@Brett1010 

Please upload a sample of your data so that we can have a look at what you try to put in the graph.

Please see attached the data and a simple sketch of what I am hoping to achieve. Thank you for your help! @Riny_van_Eekelen 

@Brett1010 

Had a go at it and after reorganising your table a bit, came up with a "100% Stacked Column".  Added a chart to the sheet  that resembles your sketch.