How to Bold Amount in text formula in excel & Subtotal in Table

Copper Contributor

I am facing the issue regarding Bold text in formula's & Subtotal in Table 

the example file link is on one drive. due to issue of attaching in this dialog box. 

https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?cid=fff473577f7df103&page=view&resid=FFF473577F7DF103!29551&parI...

10 Replies
Is it possible to insert photos?
The file from OneDrive is probably not downloaded by many for security reasons. The risk of malware is too great.
If photos are possible, please provide a more detailed description of the problem.
At the end I would like to point out that knowing the Excel version and the operating system is of great advantage in order to be able to submit a quick and more precise solution proposal.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

@Jalil1985 

As far as I know (even if that doesn't mean much :) in formula you can't format parts differently.
But you can do it with VBA code.

1. Start the macro recorder
2. In a cell, select only the text that should be bold
3. set the bold attribute for the selected text
4. Press the Enter key to complete this process
5. quit the macro recorder
Now you have recorded the VBA code and can adapt it in the VBA editor.

...Or split it into several cells and format the relevant content accordingly.

Insert subtotals in a list of data in a worksheet

Hope I was able to help you with this info.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

sorry Subtotal is not work in table

@Jalil1985 

The formula for the subtotal is available in your sheet (Cell E70), you only need to insert a filter in your table and the subtotal is automatically counted.

=SUBTOTAL(109,[Amount])

The formula for the subtotal is available in your sheet, you only need to insert a filter in your table and the subtotal is automatically counted Enclosed the file as it is, only with additional filters, you can filter as you like by column and only the filtered one is counted, or if you do not filter the total sum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

I wish you much success in your project

NikolinoDE

Respect @NikolinoDE,
My question is that every break page I want subtotal. Example I have 2 pages I want 1st page subtotal and last page I want to grand total. thanks

@Jalil1985 

=SUM(SUBTOTAL(109,E7:E69,M7:M69))+0*NOW()

Existing area in your file:  E7:E69

Imaginerer second area: M7:M69

The additional expression "+ 0 * NOW ()" always causes a recalculation of the two functions carried out if something changes in the worksheets, especially if the F9 key (= recalculation) is pressed.

Thank you

Nikolino

please take print preview of my page on 1st page end ag E42 so I want subtotal ist here E42 in this table. 2nd E69 I want to Gand Total that its. Sir.

@Jalil1985 

I don't see a file and still don't understand what exactly your plans are, or what / where / how exactly is to be accomplished.

Once I set it up as I understood it, the translation doesn't help much either. The file is inserted.

At the same time, with your permission, I would like to point out that knowing the Excel version, operating system and storage medium (fast disk, OneDrive, sharepoint, etc.) with the inserted file (without sensitive data) and / or photo are always very helpful. Helpful for you to get a quick and precise solution proposal and the time spent by the helper is invested in the solution and not in guessing.

Meanwhile, wish you a Happy New Year ... or days with lots of joy and health.

Hope this information could help you.

Nikolino