How to add pictures a graph in Excel

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Is there a way to add pictures to a graph in Excel?

I have a table with a list of products and prices that I'd like to show in a bar or line chart. In my table I also have product pictures. I'd like to be able to display the pictures on the axis or as markers on the line chart. For now, I've copied them in manually, but then I need to move them around whenever I change my data, or add more products to my list. Is there an easy way to pull pictures into a chart?

1 Reply

@AnneRdk 

Use a picture in a chart

ou can enhance a chart by inserting a picture (such as a business logo) in the chart area. Or you can use a picture fill to draw attention to specific chart elements such as the chart area, the plot area, the data markers (in column, bar, area, bubble, 3-D line, and filled radar charts), the legend (in 2-D and 3-D charts), or the 3-D walls and floor of a chart.

You can also copy a picture to a chart or to chart elements such as data markers in 2-D line charts, scatter charts, or an unfilled radar chart. If a picture is no longer needed, you can remove it.

For more information, click on the heading.

I would be happy to know if I could help.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

* Kindly Mark and Vote this reply if it helps please, as it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.