how do I disable Date and Time by ankurjain

Copper Contributor

I am using Office 2019 32 bit desktop version on a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit machine.  

I was looking for a date picker and found a date picker in the Microsoft store.  

I added it but now want to disable it.  I have tried using the developer add-ins area but it doesn't appear as an excel add in or com add in.  Yet whenever I start Excel a box on the right side of my sheet shows New Office Add-In with this add in info.  
I have clicked on trust this add in to see if I did that it would appear in my add in list so I could then try to delete it, but when I do that I get an error message saying 

Error 403 - This web app is stopped.

The web app you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon.

If you are the web app administrator, please find the common 403 error scenarios and resolution here. For further troubleshooting tools and recommendations, please visit Azure Portal.

1 Reply

@Ron_Shane 

Did you ever find an answer to this.  I made the mistake of downloading this add-in and cannot get rid of it either.

Troy