Apr 06 2020 12:38 PM
Apr 06 2020 12:38 PM
I have a worksheet where one column contains hyperlinks (like created with =HYPERLINK(link;text)). How can I create a formula extracting link urls from those hyperlinks? I've tried dozen of search queries and carefully read everything found, but couldn't find a way.
Apr 06 2020 01:43 PM
Apr 06 2020 01:46 PM
Hello, you can follow the steps in the link below
Mar 05 2021 09:22 AM
Mar 26 2021 02:22 PM
Here's another non-scripting method I've used for years.
1. Copy your column containing the links and paste it into a Word document.
2. Save your Word document as "Web Page (*.htm, *.html)".
3. Right-click on the .htm file and open in Notepad (to view the html source code).
4. Find the rows of code that contain your hyperlinks and copy them, then paste into a Word document.
5. Use find and replace to delete unwanted code until you are left with only the hyperlinks.
6. Create a new column next to your original column in your spreadsheet and paste them in.
7. Check the beginning and end to make certain the URLs are pasted back into the corresponding rows.
Mar 27 2021 04:32 AM
Press on the heading to get more possibilities and options.
Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
Click Insert> Module and paste the following code into the module window.
Sub Extracthyperlinks ()
Dim Rng As Range
Dim WorkRng As Range
On Error Resume Next
xTitleId = "KutoolsforExcel"
Set WorkRng = Application.Selection
Set WorkRng = Application.InputBox ("Range", xTitleId, WorkRng.Address, Type: =
For Each Rng In WorkRng
If Rng.Hyperlinks.Count> 0 Then
Rng.Value = Rng.Hyperlinks.Item (1) .Address
Then press F5 when you press the key to run the code, it will bring up a dialog box for you to choose the hyperlinks that you want to extract the actual addresses from.
Then click OK and the selected cell contents will be converted to the real hyperlink addresses in the original range.
Aug 19 2021 07:44 AM - edited Aug 19 2021 07:46 AM
Dim HL As Hyperlink
For Each HL In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks
HL.Range.Offset(0, 1).Value = HL.Address
Aug 31 2021 08:27 AM