SOLVED

Histogram chart is missing from my ribbon menu

Copper Contributor

Please some help to load histogram chart (and other) to my ribbon menu.

Thanks.

Hilton.

5 Replies
best response confirmed by Jamil Mohammad (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

Hi Hilton,

Histogram built-in chart is only available in Excel 2016 and 365.

but if you have older version of Excel then you can also use the default add-in of Analysis tool pack

the animated image below shows how to find the built-in histogram chart 

and if you want to find out how you can get the analysis tool pack in your ribbon then please see the Microsoft support page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/214269/how-to-use-the-histogram-tool-in-excel

Untitled-Project147dbedbadbbbade.gif

Hi Jamil,

Thanks for your help.

I had some updates yesterday and now my Ribbon on Excel 2016 shows the Histogram Chart.

Thanks a lot.

Hilton.

You are welcome. Thanks for the feedback

I have loaded the Analysis ToolPak, have entered my data (and bins) into an Excel worksheet.  When I go to: Data>Data Analysis>Histogram and enter the chart output option, I get a one-tailed distribution.  I'm trying to get a visual of normality (bell curve).  what am I doing wrong?

@Jamil Mohammad 

Hi

Please I need a help on how I can add Histogram chart to my ribbon (Excel) 2013 vision.

I have been for a while now

Reagards

Chris

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jamil Mohammad (Bronze Contributor)
Solution

Hi Hilton,

Histogram built-in chart is only available in Excel 2016 and 365.

but if you have older version of Excel then you can also use the default add-in of Analysis tool pack

the animated image below shows how to find the built-in histogram chart 

and if you want to find out how you can get the analysis tool pack in your ribbon then please see the Microsoft support page https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/214269/how-to-use-the-histogram-tool-in-excel

Untitled-Project147dbedbadbbbade.gif

View solution in original post