hi i have a problem where my formula in a column of a table does not update from last entry

Copper Contributor

hi anybody that can help, I have a column in a table where I may have to change the formulas for new entries that may be added to a table, when I add another entry why does this not update to encompass the new formula from my last entry, instead it goes to the previous formula before for the new entry, is tthis a problem with auto updating and howcan it be rectified

3 Replies

@Fanta051975 

If I may recommend, send the file - workbook / worksheet (without sensitive data) with the problem. Explain your problem based on this file.

This would also be a blessing for all of us, as we can understand the problem much better and you can have a fast and good Solution proposal, a win-win situation for everyone.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Hi it was for vatt calculations where certain suppliers criteria were exempt, there was one supplier (baitbox) that was independent in the column where i had to manually input nett calculations, this disrupted the formula column, i tried copying and pasting formulas and filtered out the baitbox supplier but it was to no avail, i had to copy and paste without filtering to get the formula to stick and then re enter the baitbox entry manually
What I had to say, I said, I wish you continued success.

Thank you for your patience and time.

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)