Help with this table VLookup PLEASE!!!

Copper Contributor

I have created a simple sales tracker and would like to auto-populate Designer Brand sales refering to another sheet which I have set up as a table.  We have several designer brands that I would like to reference to to formulate a result.   If refering to columns O,P,Q,R on the “2018 Designer Sales” sheet...we have several Designer Vendors...Alberto, Kallati, Effy, Cirari.  I would like to return the results of these columns depending on what store location is selected in cell D22 in the “Holiday Master” sheet.

How do I do this?  I have already input a formula into cell E45 to list LY designer sales...but it only uses one column of data.   If a team used a different designer, how do I get that to populate when typing the location number into cell D22?

4 Replies

Hello,

there is no sheet called “2018 Designer Sales” in the workbook you have attached.  Can you upload the correct workbook?

And then please explain in which cell you want to see which result. Use words, not wrong formulas to explain the logic that leads to that result, then we can work out how to make it happen in Excel. 

Ok...so here is what I am trying to accomplish.

On the attached spreadsheet, I have formulas in place that by putting the store number into D22, will autopopulate Event Goal, Appraisal Goal, and LY Sales.  I used the vlookup formula and referenced the 2018 Holiday Sales sheet.

I am trying to do the same, but there are several different designers that our teams use listed in Columns O-R on the same 2018 Holiday Sales sheet.  If I type in store #444 for example, I would like it to autopopulate the sales for designer brand listed in columns O-R.  

Is there a way to do this?

Hello,

Where do you want the designer data to go? Please mock up the desired result and explain the logic that leads to these results.